En privat sajt med många skattetips och en guldgruva för dem som arbetar aktivt med skatter!

Denna webbplats administreras av Skattepunkten AB
Skattepunkten AB ger Dig professionell skatterådgivning

Kontakta Skattepunkten AB när Du behöver privat hjälp av en skattekonsult.



Jag flyttade till Sverige för några veckor sedan och har fortsatt arbeta för ett engelskt företag. Jag har pratat med skatte verket och de meddelade mig att företaget måste
registreras i Sverige och om de inte är berädda att betala ca 30% i skatt
måste jag göra det själv. dessutom mäste jag betala 30% kommunal skatt
samt fortsätta skatta ca 25% skatt i England . Detta skulle betyda att jag
skattar över 80% av min lön...
Eftersom jag inte skulle klara att leva på 20% av min lön har jag fortfarande boende London och bor hos familjen i Sverige tills jag hittar en losning pa skattefragan.

Ar det nagon som vet hur man bast tar sig till vaga I min situation, och om kan verkligen behover skatta I 2 lander?

Valdigt tacksam for svar!

1 Kommentarer
  1. anon
    jun 10, 2010

    I am contemplating working a UK job from Sweden - ie non-resident UK, resident Sweden. Providing you do not spend 160+ days in the UK in any one year and can qualify as non-resident, you should not have to pay any tax in the UK. Your employer should pass the lot through to you including their normal employer taxes (11% on top of what your declared UK salary is). Then its up to you to declare your income and pay swedish taxes - there is a special arrangement for this - http://www.skatteverket.se/otherlanguages/inenglish/wagesfromaforeignemployer.4.3dfca4f410f4fc63c8680006199.html
    Yesterday I also spoke to Liberty Bishop (UK) who can act as a payroll agent in the UK and pay you as an employee in Sweden via Liberty Bishop (Sweden) - it should not be necessary to use them but it might be easier for you in dealing with the Swedish tax office.
    Key to not paying UK taxes is being non-resident in the UK. You can't keep a house/home there and can't travel back routinely for business and must remain non-resident for a period of years (usually 2). It can get pretty complicated. Speak to HMRC about being registered as a non-resident - I have not figured that part out yet myself.
    If you do not qualify for non-residence in UK, then you will be resident in both countries and then you do end up having to pay taxes in both. OECD guidelines say that taxes will be paid in the country of employment and this is roughly what the UK/Sweden DTA says. In this dual-resident situation, you can't avoid being taxed in the UK when you are paid, but you should be able to get tax credits and pay reduced tax in Sweden. I think you will end up paying more than your fair share of taxes, but not 80%. The problem I think is that one of the Swedish taxes (preliminary or commune) does not see any credit for the UK taxes.
    I am no expert; this is just as much as I have found out with my own enquiries. I think it is based on reasonably good advice in the UK, but I have not yet found an accountant to speak to in Sweden. Still working on it. Obviously I can't live on 20% of my salary either and it is unreasonable for anyone to have to pay double tax.