En privat sajt med många skattetips och en guldgruva för dem som arbetar aktivt med skatter!

Denna webbplats administreras av Skattepunkten AB
Skattepunkten AB ger Dig professionell skatterådgivning

Kontakta Skattepunkten AB när Du behöver privat hjälp av en skattekonsult.



I have been living in Australia for over 30 years and want to move back to Sweden when I retire. I own my house and will sell this, as I have to use that money to support me and my wife when back in Sweden, as I do not get a pension in Sweden. Only a small pension from Australia.There is not tax to be paid on the proceeds of selling the house in Australia, but will I have to pay any tax in Sweden when I take to money with me?I have heard something about that if I sell the house and move back to Sweden within the first 1/2 of the financial year I may have to pay tax, but if I sell the house after the end of June and move back I may not have to pay any tax in Sweden

Kind regards


1 Kommentarer